Vertical Lathe for Maintenance
The DANOBAT TV-1500 vertical lathe is specially designed for the railway components maintenance. The machine is equipped with block tool support mounted on an X-Z cross slide .
- Protected machining area to avoid chip accumulation
- Reduced maintenance time thanks to optimized machine structure.
- Different automatic tool changing configurations (disc, turret, …) allowed
|Max. Turning Diameter||mm||1600|
|Swing over diameter||mm||1500|
|Main motor power||kW||196|
|Travel X||mm||+1300 / -100|
|in||+51 / -4|
- 35 kW engine
- Hydraulic chuck, 3 self centering jaws, from Ø550 mm to Ø1300 mm
- Optional live spindle with turning capability for oil hole drilling.
- Positioning C axis with brake system as an option
- Part measuring probe, capable of measuring in two directions, with radiofrequency system and located on the ATC as a tool.