Underfloor wheel lathe
A high quality, safe and cost-effective solution for wheelset machining.
The Danobat underfloor wheel lathe is a specifically designed and cost-saving machine for the preventive and corrective maintenance of railway wheels and brake-discs. We have a wide range of underfloor wheel lathes to adapt to any type of vehicle, whether high speed, locomotive, commuter train, tram or metro. It can perform without the need of dismounting the axle from the bogie and it is provided with the latest technologies.
- UWL range for all vehicle types:
- High Speed
- Fully automatic machining process
- Smart machining: reduces cycle time, increases the process reliability and safety and extends the life of the wheels within a railway fleet.
- Conceived to operate with only one operator
- Ease of use: User-friendly interface for an intuitive operation that assists the operator and helps in optimizing machining processes.
- Optimized layout and pit configuration
- Designed for best ergonomics and ease of maintenance.
|Track gauge||mm||1000 to 1676||1000 to 1676||1000 to 1676|
|in||39.5 to 66||39.5 to 66||39.5 to 66|
|Wheel Ø||mm||350 to 1250||350 to 1250||350 to 1250|
|in||14 to 49.5||14 to 49.5||14 to 49.5|
|Profile width||mm||75 to 150||75 to 150||75 to 150|
|in||2.95 to 6||2.95 to 6||2.95 to 6|
|Main drive power||kW||4x9||2x30||2x30|
|Variable track gauge||--||√||√||√
A) Externally mounted axle-boxes
B) Internally mounted axle-boxes
C) Between Centres
1) Wheel Profile
2) Internal faces
3) External faces
4) Wheel mounted brake-disc facing
5) Axle mounted brake-disc facing
6) Wear grooves